This is a amazing well designed, stylish and contemporary townhouse located in a quiet street within the Clearwater Urban Village in Seven Hills. It would be perfect for an Executive family who requires peace and quiet after a hard day at the office, yet close to the city and major schools and within walking distance to the local shops and cafes.
On entering you will be charmed by its stunning design and unique character. Filled with natural light, boarded floors and open design, this home is ideal for both family and entertainment lifestyles. The kitchen is a showcase with its granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and microwave – and space for a large fridge. With plenty of bench and cupboard space, it is sure to please anyone who loves to cook. The Open Plan Lounge and Dining opens into the landscaped courtyard which provide more entertainment space for that week-end barbecue with family and friends.
The home has zoned ducted air conditioned throughout and all 3 bedrooms are also fitted with fans and carpets for that added level of comfort. The Master Bedroom has a large walk-in and the equally large ensuite comes with a modern bath tub and a shower. It also opens out into a spacious balcony which provides the ideal space for private relaxation.
– Ducted Air conditioning throughout
– Energy saving modern LED lighting
– Large carpeted Master Bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
– 2 other bedrooms carpeted – both with built in robes and fans
– Large open lounge and dining area
– Stylish and spacious kitchen equipped with quality appliances (including dishwasher and microwave)
– Granite kitchen bench tops with quality cabinetry and space for large fridge
– Spacious Family Bathroom
– Boarded Floors in living areas
– Contemporary timber stair case
– Storage nook in garage (underneath stairs)
– Remote Lock Up Garage
– Internal Laundry
Outdoor features include:-
– Fully fenced and landscaped backyard – easy to maintain
– Spacious entertainment area
– Good sized in-ground pool within complex. Maintained by Body Corporate.
* Water usage to be paid by tenants
* Strictly no pets
Please register for a scheduled inspection so that you could be informed if there is a change to the Inspection dates/times. If these dates/times are not convenient, please call Royden on 3343 1591 or 0478 677 044 to arrange a private inspection.
IMPORTANT! Please ensure that you request and obtain a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable prior to submitting an application for this property.