This well appointed family home is situated in a very convenient and sought after location close to Griffith University, QE II Hospital, Garden City Shopping Centre and other essential amenities.
The 4 bedrooms are quite spacious (all with built in robes) and the Master Bedroom is complemented with an ensuite and reverse cycle air conditioning. The formal lounge which can also double up as a TV room is carpeted and has a new reverse cycle air conditioner for all year round comfort. It also boasts a fully fenced landscaped back yard complete with a spacious covered patio which would be perfect for alfresco dining and outdoor entertainment.
– 4 spacious bedrooms with built-ins
– Master Bedroom with ensuite and airconditioning
– Formal Lounge/TV
– Tiled Living/Dining space (airconditioned)
– Neat and clean kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
– Large main bathroom with separate toilet
– Internal laundry
– Spacious Double Car Garage
– 3.3 kw solar system (save on electricity costs)
Outdoor features include:-
– Large covered entertainment area
– Well maintained landscaped private back yard fully fenced (very low maintenance)
Other key attributes include:-
– Fully security screened
– Overlooking parkland in a quiet and convenient location
– Low maintenance garden
– North easterly aspect
– Walking distance to Train Station and bus stops (routes 120, 122, 123, 124, 125, 135, P119)
– Short drive to Sunnybank Plaza, Westfield Garden City shopping Centre
Please register for a scheduled inspection so that you could be informed if there is a change to the Inspection dates/times. If these dates/times are not convenient, please call Royden on 3343 1591 or 0478 677 044 to arrange a private inspection.
IMPORTANT! Please ensure that you request and obtain a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable prior to submitting an application for this property.