A couple of rooms are available in a modern share house facility which features large communal spaces equipped with all the modern conveniences and fittings.
It is positioned right opposite the Metropol Shopping Precinct and is just minutes away from both the Carindale and Garden City Shopping Centres. It is also close to Fitness First, Minnipi Golf Course, the Carindale library and to the Clem Jones Sports Centre. Brisbane City Council bus services are at the doorstep making travel to Griffith University, the Brisbane CBD and other key centres extremely convenient. In addition, easy access to major arterial roads such as the Gateway Arterial, Pacific Motorway and Logan Road makes travel to the Brisbane CBD, Brisbane Airport, the Gold and Sunshine Coast fast and convenient.
We are seeking 6/12 month leases at a minimum with 4 weeks bond.
– No Pets
– Sorry no couples
– No Smoking on the property (both inside and outside)
Room features include:-
– Large bedroom with mirrored BIR’s, shelving, tv points.
– Large ensuite and private outdoor space with a personal clothesline.
Communal Area includes:-
– 65″ TV
– 2 Fridges
– Two washing machines
– Two sinks
– Two ceramic cooktops (electric)
– Oven, microwave & other appliances
– Large lockable pantries (one for each tenant)
– Lounge & dining areas with modern furniture with fans & Air Conditioning
– Outdoor patio & furnishings.
– Large clothesline
– Bike racks in garage
– Large Hot Water Systems
Weekly rent is inclusive of all utilities
– High speed internet (NBN 100Mbps Plan)
– Water and Electricity
– Regular cleaning of communal areas
Please register for a scheduled inspection so that you could be informed if there is a change to the Inspection dates/times. If these dates/times are not convenient, please call Royden on 3343 1591 or 0478 677 044 to arrange a private inspection.
IMPORTANT! Please ensure that you request and obtain a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all Standard Terms and any Special Terms applicable prior to submitting an application for this property