This family & pet friendly private home is fully fenced and located in a quiet low traffic street, in the heart of Carina. This home is positioned just minutes away from both the Carindale and Cannon Hill Shopping Centres and the Iconic Clem Jones Sports Centre. It is also close to the Carina and Carindale libraries, public transport, schools and so much more.
The whole house has polished timber floors throughout. All 3 bedrooms have built-ins and fans to cool you through the summer days which complement the cool bay breezes that sweep through the high-positioned home. The lounge and dining area is carpeted and opens on to a massive 78sqm covered deck overlooking a beautiful leafy back garden & in-ground pool. You will live in this great outdoor space, perfect for alfresco dining entertainment and BBQs in the beautiful Queensland weather.
Sip a cool drink after a hard day at the office, while watching the kids frolic in the pool and large back yard. The landscaped gardens provide an ideal space for open air weekend BBQs and for play spaces for the kids and pets to run around. In addition, there is plenty of storage space in the lock-up shed and double lock-up garage, perfect for securing tools, equipment and general storage items or room for a boat, caravan or camper trailer.
– Large Master Bedroom with fan + built-in
– 2 other bedrooms all with fans and built-ins
– Large open lounge and dining area
– Polished Timber Floors throughout
– Large 78 m2 covered deck perfect for entertainment.
– Four car accommodation with double carport and double lock-up garage
– Large second rumpus (possible fourth bedroom or office) with ensuite and separate entrance.
– Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard space overlooking deck and backyard
– Space for large fridge
– Dishwasher included
Outdoor features include:-
– Fully fenced property
– Large covered entertainment area
– Double carport
– Good sized in-ground pool
– Beautifully landscaped garden
– Large Garden Shed
* Pets Welcome
* Water usage to be paid by tenants
Please register for a scheduled inspection so that you could be informed if there is a change to the Inspection dates/times. If these dates/times are not convenient, please call Royden on 3343 1591 or 0478 677 044 to arrange a private inspection.
IMPORTANT! Please ensure that you request and obtain a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable prior to submitting an application for this property.